Midi Take on Spring

Thursday, April 6, 2017





Speaking of style, midi skirts are having a moment this spring and I couldn't be happier about it! No matter where I look, girls are wearing them with tucked in shirts and blazers for work, or loose tees, sweaters and jean jacket while running errands. My personal favourite combination is with Converse and a regular grey jumper. Minimal, put together, comfortable - what else do you need?!

P.S: Tons more trends this way...
P.P.S: Plus, let's not forget this awesome shirt-skirt tweak.

(Photos by/via ZanitaMedo de PressaDamsel In DiorLA Cool and ChicMadewellBy Tezza and Jess Ann Kirby)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it. whats your brand of choice when it comes to skirts?

Tanya said...

I really love these styles! Very inspirational!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love midis but feel I'm too short to pull them off!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanya, so glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I love Hush, NotPerfectLinen and Zara. All 3 have great skirt-styles:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk