Weekend Jollies

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Yes, I'm signing out this week earlier for a really good reason - today Balazs and I celebrate our 15th anniversary! Yup, it still blows my mind to think it has been ages since we met. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime. He gets me, I get him and we both do our best thinking over a cup of coffee and an overly sweet pastry.

Anyway, we are taking a 4-day staycation to do all the little things we never have time for normally. Wishing everyone a jolly good almost-weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning - back to normal schedule - but before you go, here is a bunch of awesome things to read and explore. Cheers!

Getting Scandi with it...

How a family of five eats for $200...

'One’s destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things.'

Have you been to Greece?

Here is the 'it' reason to finally start running.

How to change your day with a single phrase.

Genius!

This story melted my heart.

Molly Wizenberg is such a gem!

How two strangers became co-parents :)

A healthier body image...

Ha!

'Eating well is not about labels or guilt.'

Oh-so amazing...

Uh-oh, a few nifty spring wardrobe tricks.

The one thing you should never do if you want the perfect cup of tea.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago yesterday.
- Four years ago yesterday.
- Three years ago two days ago.
- Two years ago tomorrow.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: Sign up for your daily dose of exPress-o in your mailbox! (In the right side column).

(Photo via Just You Wait)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk