Simple Dinner In a Jiffy

Monday, June 12, 2017


I don't know about you, but I find artichokes equally stunning and delicious. I often buy a bunch to roast and always nick one to display in a vase as a quirky little table decoration. Anyway, back to roasting, over the years I've tried many different ways to season them, but I think I've just discovered the simplest and yummiest one of them all. It requires only lemons, olive oil, salt, pepper and a few fresh sprigs of dill - that is all! Ah, and 30 minutes later, you can enjoy the most decadent and healthy dinner there is!

Here is the full recipe. Try it tonight:)

P.S: Also, ten takes on homemade pizza nights with friends.
P.P.S: And, food swap.

(Photos by Nicky Clinch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe Ive never had artichokes? They look pretty. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, they are SO good! Try it, I bet you'll love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk