Summer Trend: Fancy Slides

Wednesday, June 7, 2017









Do you own a pair of fancy slides? If you don’t, then you should totally consider getting an embellished and cheery kind. Supposedly, they are this summer's go-to sandals that everyone is excited about. Usually, I am more of an understated shoes type-of-girl, but I kind of fancy the idea of jazzing up my everyday jeans and tee uniform with a bold twist, you?

P.S: Also, all things gingham.
P.P.S: And, 100 years of fashion in 2 minutes.

(Photos by/via Le FashionCollage VintageFashion Gone RougeBecause I'm Addicted and The Zoe Report)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pearl detail looks glam
_O

LyddieGal said...

I love the pearls - what a fun way to dress up a simple slide!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

O, totally right?

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, oh yes:)

Jen Holtkamp said...

I usually wear more low key casual sandals but I love these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk